EMS Concept in Saverne
EMS is a family company founded in 1950, which has developed in the manufacture of direct current motors. It is located in SAVERNE, on a surface of 6000 m² and is situated 35 km north-west of Strasbourg and the German border. Today the company has about twenty employees.
- 1950 : creation of EMS (Electro Mécano Saverne), a company that rewinds all types of electric motors (washing machines, drills, etc).
- 1958 : marketing of DC motors designed and produced by the company for the mobile market.
- 1963 : At the request of various customers, the company began to develop its own DC motors with the aim of producing hydraulic units for industrial presses. The company then went on to produce its own presses and special machines (e.g. hydraulic machines for cold forming of pipe ends). Over the years, tube forming and cutting, as well as the production of exhaust systems for car manufacturers (Mercedes, Renault, Peugeot, Opel, Volvo, DAF, Volkswagen) and other equipment manufacturers, have become the company's core business.
- 1985 : design and manufacture of air compressors for the mobile market.
- 1991 : In order to differentiate the activities, a holding company was created between EMS S.A. and EMS Concept S.A.R.L. The two companies differ in their activities but are located in the same premises and belong to the same people (the Heitz family for three generations). EMS S.A. deals with the production of tube forming and cutting machines, while EMS Concept S.A.R.L. retains and exploits the heritage and experience acquired in the production of direct current motors, compressors, hydraulic power plants and their derivatives. This activity has grown steadily and is found in various industrial sectors, such as industrial bodywork, handling, the agricultural sector and public works machinery.
- 2004 : introduction of "OILLESS" (oil-free) technology in the production of compressors.
- 2007 : introduction of brushless motor technology in the design and production of our compressors and motor pumps.
- 2009 : introduction of our own product line with "OILLESS" compressor heads, commercially called « PTO » in co-ownership with our supplier.
- 2010 : 1st case in the railway sector for the design and manufacture of compressors for tramways.
- 2015 : EMS Concept obtains ISO 9001 certification . Find out more about ISO certification
Jobs & Internship
Please find below the list of available positions and internships.
Are you a student?
Our company is happy to welcome you for varying lengths of time depending on your project. Because today's students are tomorrow's workers, EMS Concept is committed to allowing you to gain practical experience and to make the most of your knowledge and ideas in a collaborative spirit.
In order to guarantee you a quality course, we limit the number of places and invite you to contact us as early as possible in your project.